The Agency retains the entire copyright on the Photographs, Films and other works at all times, throughout the world.
1 The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, social media, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
1. Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the client’s requirements.
2. The Photographer(s) will do their best to honor the requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangements due to changes in weather and the availability and willingness of subjects.
3. For a booking involving a ceremony at the church, temple, religious places or at certain venues, the photographer’s movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge(venue/place). The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer’s choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
4. Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colors may alter throughout a set of photographs.
5. Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
1. A non-refundable booking fee or 20% of the package price whichever will be minimum will confirm your booking, The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client’s chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
2. Payment structure will be shared to the client at the time of booking.
2. The photographer will not be responsible for the chromatic reflections or shades.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to arrange power supply for our lights at the venue.
We wedding photographer in Cochin shall have no liability to you under this Agreement if we are prevented from carrying out the Photo Services by: 1: The bride and groom or wedding party not being on time and/or the church, the reception, or the place of the wedding having photography restrictions; 2: Any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network or compliance with any law or governmental order.
In case of cancellation after the confirmation of the dates, Client should pay 50% of the amount.
The photographer will endeavor to deliver digital files as quickly as possible. For weddings ,normal delivery time is 50 days.
1. All photos of the function shall be shared to you via Google drive or if you have any storage device ,we are ready to copy it into that .Clients have the privilege to select the photos to be added in the album .Clients can send back the sorted photos via Google drive to start with the album work. Album draft version shall be shared to the client before printing. Based on the client’s approval only ;We shall forward the album for printing. For extra leaf- Rs 900 extra per leaf. After the Album is approved by the client, then the highlight video and full-length video will be shared. Package costs remain fixed, even if the complimentary items are skipped by the client.
2. For Cinematic & Traditional films, the client shall send the song, in case of any preference, Only after the confirmation from the client, Highlight video shall be released.
1 .Once the Wedding Photographer In Cochin makes the live section i.e; online gallery is ready and delivered by photographer, Client will only be able to view the online gallery.
2. Online gallery access is provided free only for six months.
.1. A photographer is committed to providing high-quality services. Unless otherwise specified, Photographer may deliver, and Client agrees to accept, the Image(s) encoded in an industry-standard data format that Photographer may select, at a resolution that Photographer determines will be suitable to the subject matter of the Image(s) and the reproduction technology and use(s) for which the Image(s) is licensed.
2. Due to variances in monitor calibrations, software, and computer platforms, digital files may display differently on different monitors. Therefore, neutrals will be set for mathematical neutrality and colour will be adjusted for pleasing tonalities.
3. It is Client’s responsibility to verify that the digital data, including colour profile, if provided, are suitable for reproduction of the expected quality and color accuracy, and that all necessary steps are taken to ensure correct reproduction. If the data are not deemed suitable, Photographer’s sole obligation will be to replace or repair the data, but in no event will Photographer be liable for poor reproduction quality, delays, losses, expenses, or consequential damages, resulting directly, or indirectly, from defects or errors in digital files or their use.
The Wedding Photographer In Cochin by Crystalline company is committed to using high-quality products.